Today I start an experimental process that will tie in with being creative everyday, help me prepare for applying to graduate school, and move forward with my writing and art. I am starting my own MFA program. I am currently reading The Portable MFA by the New York Writers Workshop, and although some of the chapters are more of a basic review than an in-depth look into the craft of fiction or poetry, it is still enough for me to get started. I need impetus and structure, guidelines and flexibility. I need to be in touch with a community of writers. So please feel free to contact me about joining in. It will be exactly two months. I hope to have a really well written and polished short story by then, or more than one piece of flash fiction or poetry. Wish me luck.
- I got every answer right on Jeopardy last night in the literary styles category. #nerdslay 4 months ago
- @marissajv So much truth 4 months ago
- @_gracegordon_ I gotta get on that dope eyebrow game you got 4 months ago
- Best thing to do with a baby sleeping on your chest: organize a dope reading at your local art gallery. 4 months ago
- @MsAPizzle @edhelms @theofficenbc Best thing in the whole world 5 months ago