Today I start an experimental process that will tie in with being creative everyday, help me prepare for applying to graduate school, and move forward with my writing and art. I am starting my own MFA program. I am currently reading The Portable MFA by the New York Writers Workshop, and although some of the chapters are more of a basic review than an in-depth look into the craft of fiction or poetry, it is still enough for me to get started. I need impetus and structure, guidelines and flexibility. I need to be in touch with a community of writers. So please feel free to contact me about joining in. It will be exactly two months. I hope to have a really well written and polished short story by then, or more than one piece of flash fiction or poetry. Wish me luck.
- @poetastrologers How about some coffee or drinks or dinner or a movie for as long as we both shall live? #Sagittarius 17 minutes ago
- RT @mitskileaks: if scorpio season is like writing - plunging depths, excavation, stepping into the mysterious cave - then the following sa… 1 day ago
- @katangus Love and Basketball. The whole dang movie. 4 days ago
- @katangus m.youtube.com/watch?v=vaxnNP… 4 days ago
- @amejohnston just read your poem on poem-a-day. All I can say is yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.❤ thank you for this. 6 days ago